Love. Honor. Sacrifice. Duty. Blood and Death. For the Spacehawk squadron members, it’s a great life … if you survive. Eight science-fiction short stories by George L. Duncan.George L. Duncan · April 2008 · No comments · for adults, teens + young adults
Love. Honor. Sacrifice. Duty. Blood and Death.
For the Spacehawk squadron members, it’s a great life … if you survive.
Eight masterful sci-fi tales by critically acclaimed mystery/detective writer George L. Duncan.
- Galaxy Gems: The Spacehawks return to Kali, the closest thing to hell this side of the inferno.
- An Epitaph for Shangri-La: Why would a sophisticated, intelligent race commit mass suicide?
- The Golden Laughter of the Sun: An afternoon teaseand-tickle leads to meeting the race of Solarians.
- We Few, We Happy Few: In the midst of savagery and evil, is it possible to find joy?
- When the Sacred Ginmill Closes: McCloud must choose between a gritty, dangerous reality and an eternity of pleasant fantasies.
- Counterfeit World: In the frozen world of the Trokans, what’s illusion? What’s real?
- No Eye Hath Seen: What he sees could drive him mad … or forever change what he believes.
- The Ponce de Leon Project: To what lengths would you go to live forever?