Last night I announced the winner of the 2013 Clive Staples Award.
Today is the Realm Makers conference’s second and final day.
Already we’ve had a round-table discussion on science and magic, featuring Kathy Tyers, Grace Bridges, Kat Heckenbach, Andrew Winch, and Matt Yocum. Even as I type this, Bryan Davis is outlining The Hero’s Journey and why it works, and how authors can follow it.
Next events include:
- Robert Treskillard: THIRST — how to keep the reader turning pages
- Panel: Small Publishing 101, how it works, the road ahead
- Matt Yocum: Building Your Idea Into Comics
- Grace Bridges: Spotlight on Splashdown
- Grace Bridges: From Science Face to Science Fiction
- On the Spot: Would this Manuscript make the cut?
- Andrew Winch and Ben Wolf: Annoncement of Splickety Flash Fiction contest winner
- Jeff Gerke: Closing Keynote
- Group Signing with author Q and A, meet-n-greet
I’m also live-Tweeting the event, @SpecFaith with the hashtag #RealmMakers.