Because of 2020 event restrictions, this issue is not available in print or PDF form.
E. Stephen Burnett: During traumatic times, we need truthful stories to help our healing.
Lorehaven’s review team explores the books they like best.
- Airfoil: Origins, Steve Rzasa
- Cora and the Nurse Dragon, H. L. Burke
- Emberhawk, Jamie Foley
- Heartmender, V. Romas Burton
- Jordan’s Arrow, Allen Steadham
- Let the Ghosts Speak, Bryan Davis
- Light of Mine, Allen Brokken
- Mortal Sight, Sandra Fernandez Rhoads
- Outsmarting Time, Laura Hanks Kline
- Sorrowfish, Anne C. Miles
- The Story Hunter, Lindsay A. Franklin
- The Vault Between Spaces, Chawna Schroeder
- Explore For Whom the Sun Sings with W. A. Fulkerson
- For Whom the Sun Sings, book review
- For Whom the Sun Sings, chapter 1
This novel concludes C. S. Wachter’s saga on a high note.
Marian Jacobs: We can see some strong female characters in biblical perspective.
This is the Puritan space colonization epic you never knew you needed.
Travis Perry: Let’s not overcorrect for others’ fears by ignoring Satan’s schemes.
Cap Stewart: This series may be one of the best Christian stories in our lifetime.