119. Will Congress Disclose the UFOs Our Favorite Alien Stories Ask Us to Believe In? | with Colin Samul
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:25:33 — 79.7MB) | Embed
Last month we heard some mighty and seemingly impossible news about human life. That means government leaders, especially in the United States, will probably focus more on human life. But what about supposed life that is not human? Yes, we’re talking about them aliens. This May the U.S. Congress held a hearing about evidence for UFOs, or lack thereof. They had expert witnesses and non-revelations and subtle revelations and everything. In the future, will national leaders give us the revelation that some science fiction assumes we’ll discover?
Subscribe to Lorehaven
articles • news • library • reviews • podcast • gifts • guild
Reintroducing Colin Samul
Reverend Colin Samul has been the pastor of Great Basin Reformed Presbyterian Church since April 2019. He is husband to Shanna, and the proud father of their four children: Mele, Evangeline, Leland, and Lilyanna. Follow him on Twitter @CMSamul, where he enjoys engaging the UFO news community.
1. How is Congress taking the UFO topic seriously?
2. What is the Admiral Wilson memo and how has it become central to UFO lore?
- Rep. Gallager enters the “Admiral Wilson memo” was into the congressional record.
- Richard Dolan’s Five Hour Deep Dive into the Wilson memo.
- NYT: No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public
- NYT: The Truth Has Not Always Been Out There
- Defense Intelligence Reference Documents (DIRDs) – 38 technical reports created under the Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications Program (AAWSAP)
3. What do our popular stories about aliens lead us to believe?
- Monsters of California – Official Trailer
- Legendary Lands Rights To ‘Sekret Machines’ UFO Novels For TV Series Adaptation
- Maxine Justice: Galactic Attorney
DJ M-Pro commented on YouTube, Ep 63:
You both haven’t watched any of the videos or looked up the case files where people have seen UFOs and had contact with aliens. Do the research. I’m a Christian and there are aliens living among us. Do the research. God created the universe. Aliens built the pyramids. Aliens are not Satanic or demonic. God created everything. Aliens included.
Meanwhile at Lorehaven:
- Explore our continuous podcast series Armies of the Aliens.
- Hear episode 105 about Maxine Justice: Galactic Attorney (2022).
- That sci-fi-meets-legal-thriller novel features corporate saboteur aliens.
- Subscribe for the Lorehaven Guild, articles, podcast, and review updates.
Next on Fantastical Truth
Freedom. We all say we believe in this. No one’s out there saying “down with that sort of thing.” But how does the Bible define freedom and how do Christian fantasy fans find this virtue reflected and challenged in our favorite fictions? With cohost Zack Russell taking to the free roads this July, Stephen takes over the studio, launching for a solo show about Galatians 5:13 and one truth all heroes must follow: with great freedom, comes great responsibility.
Explore the best Christian-made fantasy, sci-fi, and beyond, and apply these stories' meanings in the real world Jesus calls us to serve.
Share your fantastical feedback.