E. Stephen Burnett
When stories have tempting moments, let’s be charitable to their authors.
- Beatitudes and Woes, editor: Travis Perry
- The Flame of Telbyrin, Br. Benedict Dyar, O.S.B.
- Oath of the Outcast, C. M. Banschbach
- The Deceit of Darkness, C. S. Wachter
Lorehaven review team
The Lorehaven review team reviews twelve Christian-made fantastic novels.
story: E. Stephen Burnett | layout: JT Wynn
- Cover story: Enclave Publishing grounds creative fantasy in coherent theology
- Novelist Ronie Kendig: ‘This book means so much to me’
- Novelist Sharon Hinck: ‘Whenever I read, I feel that character’
- Novelist Chawna Schroeder: ‘Christian authors have God himself’
- Review: Brand of Light‘s sci-fi and fantasy clash in this rapid-fire genre-blender
- Review: Hidden Current’s fantasy dances to the rhythm of our Creator’s heart
Let’s follow our hearts only if our Creator has first re-shaped us.
Fiction’s sexual content has unique power to tempt young readers.